The Sugarmummy dating site is aimed at men and women who are looking to find the perfect sugar mummy date. Find out what the features are, how to sign up, and how much this online dating service costs. With this Sugarmummy review, you can decide if this is the right dating site for you.
Table of Contents
Sugarmummy review: How does it work?
Sugarmummy is designed to help you find a date in your area. Alternatively, you chat with someone online only, based on your romantic interests. This dating website caters to users looking to:
- Chat online
- Meet people nearby
- Have a one night stand
- Swap partners
- Find discrete encounters and affairs
- Engage in sexual fantasies
Sugarmummy is part of the Date4Friend AG online dating network, encompassing dating sites that cater to granny dating and the fetish communities. This means you have the option to match with people who have signed up on other on Dating4Friend AG sites. This is not set by default but you can opt-in to it.
Sugarmummy review: Pros and cons
These are the pros and cons we found during our Sugarmummy review:
- Clear signup process that helps you narrow down what you are looking for.
- Fast dating profile creation with helpful selectable options.
- The dating site works very well on mobile.
- Users get new profile suggestions if they remain active on the dating site.
- There is no possibility to filter users based on specific criteria.
- There is little to do with a free account. Most features require a paid membership to activate.
- Gender options are not inclusive. Limited to men or women only.
- There is no app version for the Sugarmummy dating site.
Sugarmummy review: How much does it cost?
During our Sugarmummy review, we found that you can sign up and create your profile for free. However, a paid membership is necessary to get the full Sugarmummy experience.
Without it, profile photos and user details beyond user name, age, and search location are blurred. To get the best dating experience, the Sugarmummy dating site requires a paid membership. Let’s look at how much Sugarmummy costs.
|Paid membership||Monthly cost||Package cost|
|VIP Exclusive 3-month||£33.96||£101.88|
|VIP Deluxe 6-month||£31.96||£191.76|
Sugarmummy dating site tip: Sugarmummy will auto-renew your membership at the end of the service period unless you cancel the service by contacting the customer service team.
Sugarmummy membership details
Here is our Sugarmummy review breakdown of free and paid membership features.
|Paid membership features||Free membership features|
|Create your profile||Create your profile|
|Upload pictures||Upload pictures|
|Receive messages||Receive messages|
|Email notifications||Email notifications|
|Add members to favourites|
|Keep matches for as long as you want|
|See pictures of other members|
|View profile visitors|
|Write unlimited messages|
Sugarmummy review: Getting started
Here are the steps to get started on Sugarmummy:
- Select whether you are a man or woman and whether you are looking for men or women.
- Pick what you are looking for: chats, discrete encounters, partner exchange, real encounters, one night stands, and fantasies.
- Describe your physical attributes: weight, height, physique, hair color, length, and eye color.
- Select your nearest city.
- Enter your date of birth and relationship status: single, in a relationship, married, divorced, or widowed.
- Enter your email address, username, and password for your new account.
After you have confirmed your email address, you will have to describe your smoking and drinking habits as well as whether you have tattoos or body jewellery. After following these steps, you will be able to see your first matches.
What is it like to use Sugarmummy for dating?
For our Sugarmummy review, we created a dating profile to test out what it is like to use this dating site. The Sugarmummy dating site is divided into four sections to better access its features:
Matches: Daily matches show up here. These disappear and are replaced by new potential matches after 24 hours unless you get the premium membership.
Messages: Once you pay for the membership, you will be able to see messages you’ve received and reply to them from the message section.
Favourites: With the paid membership, you can save users as favourites.
Profile visitors: With a paid membership, you can see who has visited your profile.
Sugarmummy review: FAQ
Here are answers to common questions that came up during our Sugarmummy review.
Who is Sugarmummy for?
Sugarmummy is for people looking for casual dating online and also in real life with people nearby. While the Sugarmummy dating site name and explicit branding depict older women, the profile creation options make it clear that users can also be younger men or women.
Is Sugarmummy legit?
Yes, Sugarmummy is a legit dating site that uses SSL encryption, email verification, and manual profile checks to protect users from scammers and fake profiles. The website also meets responsive web design requirements to ensure full compatibility with iOS and Android devices.
Sugarmummy review: Final words
Our Sugarmummy review shows that this is a dating site for people who are looking for casual fun online or with dates nearby. While you can sign up for free, there isn’t much you can do without a paid membership.
Sugarmummy does make profile creation convenient and inviting. This makes it easy for users to define what they are looking for when it comes to casual dating. To see if it’s worth it, sign up for free to check it out.